Lille – France
PhD, PharmD or MD will be appreciated
Areas of Expertise:
Pharmacology, non-clinical and clinical drug development
Apteeus mission is to enhance life expectancy and quality of life of patient suffering from rare and orphan diseases through the discovery and development of innovative medicines. We have developed a breakthrough screening technology to be able to test all available active pharmaceutical ingredients in the world directly on patient cells. With this technology, drug discovery is brought to the patient’s bed, opening unprecedented ways to truly personalized medicine.
We are seeking a highly motivated science and result-driven Project Leader who will be key in advancing our preclinical scientific activities toward the clinic. The studies performed will involve cutting edge science and require innovative concepts and strategies. Some knowledge in Pharmaceutical Sciences and Clinical Development will be highly appreciated. The role requires dedication to drive science, flexibility, excellent communication and organization, and efficient interaction with the team of scientists, research associates and external collaborators to advance multiple projects in parallel.
• Coordinate internal and external projects
• Co-elaborate strategies & development plans toward the clinic
• Initiate early phases and prepare later phases of drug development
• Keep up-to-date knowledge on rare diseases
• Interact with rare diseases ecosystem, internationally (patients, clinicians, researchers)
• Minimum education with Master’s degree from an accredited college/university in a field related to Pharmaceutical & Medical Sciences.
• Ability to analyze, synthesize and communicate with all levels of management, technical and scientific personnel, as well as medical doctors and patients community.
• Ability and appetite to work on a start-up mode
• Effective engagement, Strength of proposal
• 5 years of experience in project management, preferred in the Rare Disease field.
• English bilingual
terence.beghyn (a) apteeus.fr