Depixus® is a fast-growing venture-funded life science tools company, with over 60 staff based in both Paris and Cambridge, UK, bringing to market its award-winning MAGNA™ platform. MAGNA™ will take researchers beyond the limitations of current day sequencing to reveal new insights into the dynamic genome, enabling important advances in clinical research and drug development.
This role presents a genuinely exciting and unique opportunity to play a pivotal role in a talented and diverse multinational team at a key stage in the company’s evolution.
We are looking for an apprentice (Contrat Apprentissage ou de Professionnalisation) who want to join our HR Manager in the scale of the HR department.
We propose a great opportunity to learn and develop your skills in HR ops, Recruitment, Training Support, Analytics & Payroll…
We are looking for our new Apprentice for a starting date asap for 1 or 2 years.
As a HR Officer at Depixus, you will work closely with the HR Manager on the following topics:
- HR Operations
- Prepare the different legal document (contract, amendment, certificate…)
- Onboarding and Offboarding Process Design and implementation
- Manage the administrative part of the onboarding: medical visit, health insurance registration etc.
- Prepare the job description with the manager
- Publish the job description on the job board
- Participate actively and improve the recruitment process
- Talent & Training Support
- Collect the training needs & support the preparation of the training plan
- Select the provider and organize the training (registration, invoices…)
- Support the performance campaign
- Analytics & Payroll
- Update different reportings
- Prepare the payroll information
- Internal HR Communication & Happiness
This role would suit you if you:
- Want to learn and develop your skills in different HR expertise
- Are structured, organised and analytical
- Have a good level of English
- Love to think outside the box and propose your ideas
- Enjoy working in a dynamic start-up environment
- Visio interview with the HR team
- Technical interview with manager and team members + visit office
- Final interview
Equal Opportunity at Depixus
Depixus an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.
You can read more about Depixus and MAGNA on our website (www.depixus.com).